studio program for Sunday 17th of March.
The Gorky Park. Pancake Festival
from 12.30 p.m till 7 p.m.
three workshops sessions
Kolobok goes to Paris on Maslenitsa!
children from 5 till 12 y.o. are welcome!
Who advises him not to get lost?
Who shows him the way?
What happen to him on the way to Paris?
What you will do:
With art teachers of the studio, you will imagine a story about the Kolobok’s journey to Paris.
You will invent characters that he meets along the way and create their costumes, make-up…
And you will participate in the festive procession in suits made at workshops.
- Making of storyboard with characters, composing fairy tale. Visual characters creation: painting, sketches (graphite chalk, colored pencils, oil pastels). Drawings in А3 format.
- Costumes making (different soft materials, mixed techniques, hand-made-art). Make-up of characters.
- Kolobok’s making (fitness ball, papier-maché) and/or model of Eiffel tower (foam rubber, different materials).
- Procession in suits made at workshops.
- Photo-session by art photographers, portrait of children in suits. Family portrait.
- 12:00 – Opening of Children street
- 12:30 – 14:00– start of first workshop (Storyboard, painting, costumes, make-up, and photos).
- 14:00 – first procession around the Pioneer pound
- 14:30 – 16:00 – second workshop (Storyboard, painting, costumes, make-up, photos).
- 16:00 – second procession
- 17:30 – 19:00 – third workshop (Storyboard, painting, costumes, make-up, photos).
- 19:00 – third procession.
Free participation, but places are limited, please be at time…
We hope you enjoy that fest!