studio program for Sunday 17th of March.
The Gorky Park Pancake Festival
from 12.30 p.m till 7 p.m.
three workshops sessions
Kolobok goes to Paris on Maslenitsa!
children from 5 till 12 y.o. are welcome!
Whom he met on the way?
Who advises him not to get lost?
Who shows him the way?
What happen to him on the way to Paris?
What you will do:
With art teachers of the studio, you will imagine a story about the Kolobok’s journey to Paris.
You will invent characters that he meets along the way and create their costumes, make-up…
And you will participate in the festive procession in suits made at workshops.
- Making of storyboard with characters, composing fairy tale. Visual characters creation: painting, sketches (graphite chalk, colored pencils, oil pastels). Drawings in А3 format.
- Costumes making (different soft materials, mixed techniques, hand-made-art). Make-up of characters.
- Kolobok’s making (fitness ball, papier-maché) and/or model of Eiffel tower (foam rubber, different materials).
- Procession in suits made at workshops.
- Photo-session by art photographers, portrait of children in suits. Family portrait.
- 12:00 – Opening of Children street
- 12:30 – 14:00– start of first workshop (Storyboard, painting, costumes, make-up, and photos).
- 14:00 – first procession around the Pioneer pound
- 14:30 – 16:00 – second workshop (Storyboard, painting, costumes, make-up, photos).
- 16:00 – second procession
- 17:30 – 19:00 – third workshop (Storyboard, painting, costumes, make-up, photos).
- 19:00 – third procession.
Free participation, but places are limited, please be at time…
We hope you enjoy that fest!